Save money and time by getting this vacuum sealing system. It can keep food fresh up to 8times longer, thanks to the 80KPa pressure that removes all air from the storage bags to enable you to reduce wastage.
With it, you can vacuum or seal foods separately, which makes it perfect for use with a variety of foods. Whats more is that it helps to preserve vitamins, nutrients, as well as trace elements making it ideal for sous vide cooking.
You can get the machine when you need a long-lasting and easy-to-clean vacuum sealer since it features a stainless steel construction.
Better yet, it is a perfect choice when you want a vacuum sealer for use with soft and crisp foods such as biscuits due to the manual pulse function.
You can use the machine as soon as you get it since it comes with five (22x30cm) vacuum seal bags and five (22x10cm) vacuum seal bags. However, note that it is not ideal for use with household items such as documents.
Factors That Consider
- Multi-layer material heat seals to prevent freezer burn and keep air out.
- Suction delivers 80KPa pressure to remove all air from the storage bags.
- Manual pulse function makes it suitable when used with crisp and soft food.
- Tight seal helps to draw out all air.
- Easy to use.
- It is clean when in use.
- The unit includes pulse function for soft foods.
- Small and lightweight.
- Food needs to be almost dry so that it can seal properly.
- The sealing strip is quite smaller when compared to other units.
Q: Can you use the food saver bags with this machine?
Yes, it works with all standard bags.
Q: Does the unit include a removable drip tray?
No, it doesn’t.
I am Allen Martin. Working as a Food Saver Expert. Father of Two Child.