Equipped with a fully automatic simple electric plug design, this is one of the long-lasting vacuum sealers when you need one that is easy to operate. It includes soft-touch digital buttons and LED indicator lights that further make it easy to operate.
You can use the machine when you want to seal solid or simmered/poached/steamed food. This is due to the moist setting that allows you to seal moist food and the dry mode that lets you seal dry food.
With it, you can be sure to have food that is safe to consume since the vacuum bags feature a lab-tested quality.
The machine comes with an air suction hose and a wine stopper cork to allow you to seal liquids. More to that are five medium vacuum bags and an extra long vacuum roll that let you use it as soon as you get it. For more Info Click Here
Things To Consider
- Stain-resistant housing makes it easy to clean.
- Lightweight and compact design enable it to save a lot of space.
- Five medium vacuum bags and an extra long vacuum bag roll make it ready to use.
- Sleek and easy to operate
- It is quiet.
- Reasonably priced.
- It is great for most foods.
- Suitable for use right out of the box.
- The compact size makes it easy to store.
- The liquid tray is not removable.
- Directions are quite general.
- It is hard to close.
- It does not include a blade to cut bags.
Q: Can the unit seal bags only?
Yes, you can seal only or vacuum and seal since it includes a seal only button and a vacuum/seal button.
Q: Can you create personal bags with this unit?
Yes, you can, but you have to do it manually. It includes an extra long vacuum bag roll to enable you to do that.
Q: Which is the widest bag suitable for use with the machine?
I am Allen Martin. Working as a Food Saver Expert. Father of Two Child.